Monday, May 28, 2007

The Camping Trip

Some things never age. It seems like just a couple of days ago that I went up for an overnighter in the desert with some of my old fraternity brothers, when actually three years had gone by. I suggested to Brian (known here as BK) a couple of days ago that we should get the group together for another trip before the heat of the summer becomes too stifling, and a flurry of emails sprang forth, eliciting a few responses from some of the guys who may have remembered the previous trip.

Thinking about it this weekend, I decided to put together a little montage of the last trip to the desert to hopefully inspire some more participation from those that think they've got better things to do than waste time drinking beer, shooting guns and blowing up stuff.

Here's what I came up with:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...guns and fire?!! Will my husband come back in one piece?

 

web site tracking
Sierra Trading Post